The technical assistance is being implemented through three main activities forming the scope of work and key deliverables:
- Activity 1 – Stakeholder outreach;
- Activity 2 – Data access, model refinement, and development of guidelines for decision support; and
- Activity 3 – Dissemination and outreach. For more background information please refer to Activity 1 Deliverables 4 & 5 (activity 1.2) Technology specification report and methodology for testing and demonstration report
This deliverable brings Activity 2 to completion with the delivery of technical outputs, testing validation and demonstration on specific use cases:
- In Activity 2.1 we implemented the technical components, including setting up the web portal, data access, impact assessment model refinements, and guidelines for decision-making.
- In Activity 2.2 we tested developments taking place in Activity 2.1 and carried out validation activities on relevant case studies, received feedbacks from LVBC, and delivered a user guide.
Click the link below to download the document.