This document contains the proposed technology implementation and a demonstration and testing plan through selected case studies. This output constitutes the deliverable under Activity 1.2 Description of outcomes and identification of case studies of the technical assistance.
The web portal titled Adaptation to Climate Change Lake Victoria, Uganda, constitutes the platform provided by the technical assistance used to deliver embedded applications, namely:
- Data and information – application providing free access to near real time data and information of relevance for the CTCN assistance
- Reporting – application to support dissemination of reports or bulletins to stakeholders
- Planning – supporting basin planning through evaluation of existing and new investments, climate change and population pressure
- Drought assessment – supporting the identification of areas with drought hazard and evaluating the impact on vulnerable sectors or areas
- Decision making guidelines –supporting the decision process taking the uncertainty associated with climate change into consideration
Click the link below to download the document.